Rumor’s Restaurant & Comedy Club
Tuxedo Park Shopping Centre
190-2025 Corydon Ave, Winnipeg MB – R3P 0N5
Social Distancing & COVID-19 INFO
After more than two months of closing our doors, we are carefully and safely reopening them to the public on June 2nd. We will be operating at less than 50% capacity and have taken many measures to ensure the safety of our customers, staff, and comedians, which include;
- Plastic shields at the entry and exit points
- A deep cleaning of the entire facility every day
- Ensuring people are seated at least 2 metres from one another
- We ask anyone exhibiting any symptoms or feeling unwell to please stay at home
- We will be accepting all forms of credit and debit, except CASH payments. At this time we encourage all of our guests to buy their tickets online in advance.
- We will also be wiping down our payment machines in-between every use.
What are your hours of operation?
Our doors open:
6:30pm for 7:45pm shows
6:00pm for 7:00pm shows
8:45pm for 9:15pm shows
The box office is open:
How long are the shows?
Shows typically run 80-90 minutes. Sometimes the headliner will go a bit over their time.
What is the dress code?
There’s no dress code expressed at Rumor’s, other than “you need to wear clothes.” However, most of our clientele generally dress business casual. Feel free to dress up or dress down, just make sure you come down and enjoy a show.
What is the age restriction?
18 years of age or older. You must bring I.D. if you’re under 30 to gain access to the club. Not our rules, we just enforce them.
What is the minimum charge?
The minimum charge is $2.75 per person. This can be a pop / coffee / bottle of water / tequila shot / anything. You just have to order at least one item.
Is there any available parking?
YES! We have lots of available of parking just outside the club. You can enter from Tuxedo or Corydon Ave to access the parking lot. We are at the opposite end of the strip mall from Safeway and Shoppers.
Do you book comedians out for private events?
Yes we do. We have a roster of comics available for these types of events. If you’re looking for someone who may not be on our roster, we have access to most comics in North America as we have great relationships with nearly every major agency.
I’m from out of town, are there hotels nearby?